Rand Water is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Traff Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership NQF Level 2
Rand Water is currently looking for 30 Leaners to join the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership NQF Level 2 (GAUTENG PROVINCE ONLY)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals
Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnerships 2021 / 2022 Minimum Requirements
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be registered with any institution for a qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Science (minimum Level 4 in all subjects).
- Applicants must be a South African citizens and be in possession of a valid SA ID Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 in line with the NSDS. III.
- Applicants MUST reside in Gauteng Province (proof of residential address to be attached).
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How to apply Rand Water Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnerships Programme
The following documents must accompany your application:
- A certified copy of ID document
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate