MultiChoice is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Production Accountant Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
This is an exciting Internship opportunity for a period of two years. The role will provide relevant experience to partner with content departments and assist with all finance matters that impact on content production.
- Provide inputs into the development and maintenance of the Content production commissioning pack
- Assist Production Accountants with with budget planning, cost alignment and assist with formatting of requirements and submissions for local productions
- Assist with monitoring production expenses and financial submission reports against contracted parameters
- Support the production accountant team to manage, review and evaluate budget submissions
- Assist to review and provide feedback internally, on the evaluation of producer financial deliverables.
- Check and provide feedback on adherence to financial aspects pertaining to contract approvals
- B Comm or B Tech degree in Finance or equivalent qualification.
- Must be a team player
- Passion for television production
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Good customer relationship and understanding
- Strong figure orientation
Internship Application Closing Date : 18 May 2021
Internship Location: Randburg, Gauteng