Mazars invites applicants to South African unemployed youth to apply for Data Analyst Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
To assist the organization with creating efficiencies by, collecting, summarizing data, synthesizing data, and compiling reports. Communicate with multiple stakeholders and diverse audiences to recommend and develop innovative solutions. Continuously seek to improve on knowledge and skills related to analytic activities. To support an area of the business in a specialised role, working under guidance.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Post matric qualifications (Quantitative or IT subjects are advantageous)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages databases (SQL)
- Strong SQL scripting and database management
- Strong Excel skills (VBA Excel is advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings