IBM Internships Programme 2020
IBM Internships Programme 2020; Does your life revolve around technology, the internet, computers, programs, communication methods and everything to do with the business world?
If this is you, IBM may just have an internship suited for you!
As one of the world’s largest IT companies, IBM is a lot more than just a mere career choice. They are the change you can make, offering a world with multiple possibilities. Become part of an innovative, energized technology filled organization, with endless approaches to each challenge. If you enjoy working smarter and making an impact, IBM is the place to be. You can go from improving the health care system to predicting climate changes, or removing traffic problems and optimizing energy to delivering real time solutions for today’s problems.
IBM seeks candidates from all backgrounds, graduates who are the brightest in their fields. Candidates with a passion, creativity, and problem-solving skills. They want candidates who are willing to take on the world and improve life for all. Your life is in your hands, but with the internships offered by IBM, you will have all you need to make a success in life. They will aid in developing your skills, growing your knowledge and showing how to move forward.
IBM is constantly seeking top students for their internship programs, if you have what it takes, apply today. Build your career with one of the top organizations worldwide. Reach your full potential and you may even have the opportunity for a permanent position or repeat intern assignments.
IBM Internships Programme 2020 Available
IBM offers an assortment of internships each year. They offer various internships across their business fields, therefore you may just find a place to fit in.
Here are some that may be of interest to you, depending on your expected career path:
- IT Lab Services Consultant
- Software Developer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Internal Sales
- Product Specialist
- Technology Research
- Security Services Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Streaming Analytics
IBM Internships Programme 2020 Requirements
Applications are accepted yearly for a selection of internships, these are to fill opening that may arise within all sectors of IBM. The criteria per intern will be listed in the opening post, there are some common criteria which is as follow:
- Candidates must show team working skills, as well as leadership skills
- Candidates must hold a valid Matric certificate
- Candidates must hold a valid ID book/card
- Candidates must love working with clients directly
- Candidates must not be color blind
- Candidates must have strong problem-solving skills, as well as analytical skills
- Candidates must hold a diploma or degree form a recognized institute of higher learning
- Candidates with a degree or diploma within the selected discipline they are applying for
- Candidates must hold a great grade average point
- Candidates must be MS tutored, as well as computer literate with an understanding of technology
- Must be proficient in English (read, write & speak)
- Candidates must have some form of prior work experience, with references
- Candidates must not hold any kind of criminal record
- Candidates must be business minded and have a passion to achieve their goals
IBM is a welcoming place to work, yet they also bring great challenges. They will aid successful candidates to learn how to use their talents and develop them. With IBM you too can make a change within the high sector of businesses. They seek intelligent, inspired and competitive individuals who want to be leaders within the technology world.
Use your business plus technical wisdom to make an impact. Join one of the most successful companies around the globe and see the world through new eyes. IBM has opportunities for graduates, and also for undergraduate students.
To become an intern at IBM, candidates must have high academic achievements. Candidates with some research or work experience in the relevant fields will be looked at firstly.
IBM Internships Application
Internships online applications processes are made accessible during the year. IBM also offers a Leading to Africa Internship Program, this program is available in 24 out of 55, of the African countries. IBM sees Africa as a great turning point for them, thus the initiative for this program. For more information visit this web page or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
IBM additionally also have recruiters or hiring managers to visit different campuses each year. This is the ideal time for you to find out more about their internships and opportunities. However, candidates are required to still apply on their website, even if you have spoken to their recruiters on campus. Regularly have a look on their site as new posting come up. IBM not only offers technical career options but opportunities in a wide range of fields. They offer corporate, business and support roles. Communications, finance, marketing along with human resources. Their opportunities are there to give you an upper hand in life.
IBM has a wide range of benefits that they provide for interns, these will also differ slightly, depending on the intern position. Some of these benefits may include the following:
- Relocation assistance
- Housing location assistance
- Competitive salary plus increases
- Overtime pay for hours above 40 per week
- Paid holidays during intern period
- For every 60 days of work, 5 sick or accident days will be allowed
- Accident insurance and Travel insurance for work related traveling
- Reimbursements of travel expenses, only if work related
- The use of the IBM recreational facilities (only available on larger sites)
- IBM social club activities
- Eligibility for recognition and suggestion programs offered by IBM
- IBM Global Campus educational offering
- Stimulating work assignments
- Challenging, yet leading technology and services operation processes knowledge
- Cutting edge technology work assignments
An interview will be scheduled with short-listed candidates, here you will have the final opportunity to show your skills.
IBM Internships Closing Date
The closing dates for internships vary, depending on the current needs within IBM. It is therefore suggested that interested candidates, visit their individual pages for open internships.