Application to this job is opened to all interested person. Kindly read through the information provided below and apply for a position now.
You are in charge of all goods received on the company premises and to make sure it is shipped to the correct departments.
- Monitoring all material accurately.
- Ensure all products are received safely, at the right quantity and quality.
A Typical Day
- Receiving and control goods at various receiving locations at Electrolux.
- Receiving goods to be packed at the designated areas.
- Verify deliveries against purchase orders (quantities and description).
- Process and capture (i.e. GRV) delivery notes on Sage system.
- Carry out quality checks on goods received.
- Count stock randomly during stock count cycles.
- Assist with resolving queries relating to the receiving function.
- Carry out any reasonable ad hoc duties required from you from time to time.
Who You Are
- Computer literate
- Forklift and Crane Certificates/Licenses
- ERP (Sage/SAP System
- Excellent communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Proven working experience of at least three years in receiving of raw material and/or stock control
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Business English and fluency in at least one other indigenous African Language
- Excellent People Skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers (Mental Arithmetic’s)
- The position requires lifting of up to 25Kg’s and may involve working with hazardous materials. The position may also require shift work, including weekends, off hours and holidays as needed.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
- We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely