Eastern Cape Gambling Board (ECGB) is inviting all interested applicants to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme.
ECGB are looking to place Interns in the following divisions and the candidates must have completed qualification as follows:
- Procurement – with a completed National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree In Supply Chain Management/ Logistics / relevant qualification.
- Compliance & Licensing; Investigations – with a completed National Diploma / Degree in Internal Audit
- Information and Communication Technology – • with a completed National Diploma in IT / BSc
- Law Enforcement and Gaming Control – with a completed relevant National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
- Communication & Public Education – with a completed National Diploma in Communication / Marketing / Public Relation / Graphic Design.
Candidates must reside in the Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality.
Internship Application closing date: 16 July 2021.
Internship Location: Beacon Bay, East London, Eastern Cape
How To Apply For Eastern Cape Gambling Board (ECGB) Internships Programme
CV’s of interested candidates must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with copies of ID and relevant qualifications.
Interested candidates must please indicate the position they are interested in the subject line.