Colgate is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
A traineeship for a recent HR graduate to learn about the different functions of HR in an FMCG environment such as Talent Acquisition, Training and Development and Compensation and Benefits.
ACTIVITIES OF JOB HOLDER
- Assist in the Talent Requisition process
- Assist in organizing training and attending to other training administration
- Assist in administration duties for the Compensation and Benefits team
- Ensuring personnel records are maintained, updated and accurate and that the records are kept secure and confidential.
- Assist the BBBEE and Skills Development teams.
- Attend to other HR Administration duties as and when required.
- Assist in employee engagement activities.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- BCom Honours Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Computer software knowledge of Google Suite
Internship Application Closing Date: Unspecified
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng