The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector.
Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- ND Business Administration
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- No previous work experience
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
- Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Closing date for applications: 20th August 2020
Expected start date: Start on the 1st September 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Preference will be given to local communities living with disabilities from areas surrounding Gibela factory
Alstom is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of women and minorities.
Alstom is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Alstom is a drug-free workplace.
Job Segment: Manager, Management